Annual General Meeting of LBI ehf. - 18 April 2018
The Annual General Meeting of LBI ehf., reg. no. 540291-2259, will be held at Hilton Reykjavik Nordica Hotel at Sudurlandsbraut 2 in Reykjavik, on 18 April 2018. The meeting will commence at 10 AM.
- A report from the Board of Directors on the company’s activities during the year 2017.
- Annual financial statements for 2017, together with a report from the auditor, submitted for approval.
- A decision on the payment of a dividend and the treatment of profit or loss during the year 2017.
- Motions for amendments to the Articles of Association. A proposal will be made for the amendment of clause 23.1, so that board members are from now on elected for a one-year term.
- Election of the Board of Directors.
- Election of an auditor.
- A decision on the compensation of Directors for the coming year.
- A proposal from the Board of Directors on a remuneration policy submitted to the meeting for approval.
- Other matters
The meeting is convened and held in accordance with the Articles of Association of LBI ehf. and the relevant provisions of the Act on Private Limited Companies No. 138/1994. Proposals to the meeting shall be presented to LBI ehf. no later than one week before the meeting commences.
Further information on the agenda items and proposals will be available for inspection by shareholders at LBI’s offices or its website one week in advance of the meeting.
Ballots and other documents will be available at the place of the meeting on the day of the meeting.
Reykjavik, 4 April 2018
on behalf of the Board of Directors of LBI ehf.
Ársæll Hafsteinsson, CEO