ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF LBI EHF. - 4 APRIL 2023
In accordance with Art. 17.1 of LBI's ehf. Articles of Association the Annual General Meeting of LBI ehf., reg. no. 540291-2259, will be held at BBA//Fjeldco at Katrínartún 2, 19th floor, 105 Reykjavík, on 4 April 2023. The meeting will commence at 10.00 AM (GMT) Reykjavik.
- A report from the Board of Directors on the company’s activities during the year 2022.
- Annual financial statements for 2022, together with a report from the auditor, submitted for approval.
- A decision on the payment of a dividend and the treatment of profit or loss during the year 2022.
- Election of the Board of Directors.
- Election of an auditor.
- A decision on the compensation of Directors for the coming year.
- A proposal from the Board of Directors on a remuneration policy submitted to the meeting for approval.
- A proposal to authorise the Board of Directors to negotiate a settlement of contingent obligations under existing long-term incentive plans.
- Other matters
The meeting is convened and held in accordance with the Articles of Association of LBI ehf. and the relevant provisions of the Act on Private Limited Companies No. 138/1994. Proposals to the meeting shall be presented to LBI ehf. no later than ten business days before the meeting commences.
Further information on the agenda items and proposals will be available for inspection by shareholders at LBI’s offices one week in advance of the meeting and will be sent to those shareholders that so request.
Ballots and other documents will be available at the place of the meeting on the day of the meeting.
21 March 2022
on behalf of the Board of Directors of LBI ehf.
Hlynur Elísson, General Manager